With the likely resumption of face to face training commencing from the 1st of June 2020, Remote First Aid have taken the following steps to ensure social distancing rules are maintained whilst employing rigorous cleaning regimes. Below you can find the measures we have in place that have been well practiced and found to work. This will ensure that we comply with the various pieces of legislation and workplace health & safety laws.
- Two metre social distancing rule in place.
- Delegate pre-course medical questionnaire required.
- Delegate arrival screening each day, Symptoms & Temperature check.
- Hand washing leaflet issued to each delegate on arrival as per WHO.
- UK Government Covid Information leaflet to each delegate
What we are doing:
- Training room, reception, toilet & kitchen areas increased cleaning regime utalising chlor-clean for surfaces as per government guidelines.
- Hand Sanitser in all training areas on arrival and exit
- Appropriate PPE is to be issued inline with current guidelines from recognised bodies that is suitable and sufficient for each class type.
- Approriate in class cleaning regime in place.
- All staff to complete daily logs issued in line with Public Health guidelines in regards to monitoring and tracking of Covid.