In line with the Data Protection Act (1998) and the new General Data Protection Regulation (2018) we will hold and store your data responsibly and securely.
- We will only hold it as long as is needed. This may include exam results for the purposes of historic results checking and records.
- We will only ask for information that is relevant to the service we are providing.
- We will store your information in a secure location, we use a secure cloud service for all our data storage that is located in the UK.
- We will only share information to third parties when needed as part of our business. Such as with registered UK Awarding & Trade Bodies that we issue your certificates via. We will only provide the minimum required information. These will all have their own security and data policies.
- You may at any time request that we delete your data that we hold, for third party organisations such as above you would need to make that request from the organisation who holds that information.
- We will gain your explicit permission to use the data provided at the point we ask for it. If you do not give your permission then you will not be able to enter that event or get that service as its a requirement to obtain your personal information.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office our Registration Number is:
Our Duns & Bradset Number is: