Remote First Aid has a vision to have a positive impact on the environment in all of its activities as a SME Business.
- Minimise waste by continually evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible as a normal factor of operations.
- To review this position annually in April of each year and act on any findindings.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact across our platform of goods and services.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to SME’s in the UK..
- Work with other organisations in reducing waste and emissions from operations that we have contact with.
Peter Cook Head of Centre
April 12th 2019.