External Accreditation is an accepted norm for Quality Assurance in respects to training and education provision across the United Kingdom. There are a number of routes that we use from what is available to us as a training provider. The two routes we use to provide your training with external accreditation are:
- Via the Four UK Education Regulators
- Via a range of Trade Association Bodies
The First Aid Quality Partnership is a stakeholder group representing leading organisations in the first aid training industry from the Health & Safety Executive (HSE), Royal Chartered, Accredited Awarding, the Emergency Services and Clinical Standards Bodies. Their vision is to maintain and improve quality standards in the provision of First Aid training and qualifications by working to help develop, promote and share good practice.
Since the 2013 changes to the First Aid at Work accreditation process we have been delivering our First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid at Work as an accredited trade partner of ProTrainings. Additionally our Outdoor Pursuits First Aid & Forest Schools First Aid align with the IOL Statement at Band 3 Level.
Our range of Regulated First Responder training courses are recognised by the Security Industry Authority (SIA) as being suitable for those seeking to register as or currently licenced as as a Close Protection Operative.
Delivering courses that are externally assured:
- Makes us 100% accountable for everything we are doing to you the client.
- Allows us the flexibility to tailor courses to clients needs by working with our awarding & trade body partners.
- Allows us to move with current changes in best practice by working with our awarding and trade partners.
So how do we maintain quality with external accreditation?
The content of our courses are cross-matched to leading UK and international advisory bodies including:
- International Liaison Committee On Resuscitation
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care
- Joint Royal Colleges Ambulance Liaison Committee
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence