Stay Prepared and Save Lives: The Importance of Annual First Aid Refresher Training as Recommended by The HSE & Department for Education
Organisations and the self-employed attending this recommended annual refresher training, will demonstrate their commitment to the highest levels of first aid compliance. By attending this refresher training, the first aider will update & demonstrate their current knowledge as well as receiving any important changes to first aid practice that has taken place in the last year.
All workplace and paediatric first aiders to demonstrate competencies are maintained in between renewal training.
Where & When?
At your venue on dates to suit your group.
Have dates & ready to book your training?
Where & When?
Dates for our venue in Chepstow can be found here >
At the end of this training, delegates will have demonstrated their current first aid skills inline with HSE and DfE recommendations.
This training follows the HSE & DfE recommended content listed below. Organisations may choose to extend the content to meet their specific needs assessment.
- – Adult CPR
- – Basic defibrillator use
- – Communication and casulty care
- – Primary survey
- – Seziures
- – Severe bleeding
- – Shock
- – Unresponsive adult & child
The course does not renew first aid certificates, or extend the validity period of certificates. It is for practice and refreshing skills only. A CPD certificate is issued to add to the first aiders portfolio to demonstrate competencies are maintained.
Have a question? Get in touch today and we’ll be happy to help!
- That all staff are suitable, highly skilled and passionate with a broad range of specialist qualifications and experience
- To create a sense of community and that you will leave feeling inspired and positive
- To continue to support you before, during and after your learning journey with us
- That our training will reflect the needs of our students