Who is this qualification for?
This training is for low to medium risk business that require Emergency First Aiders in the workplace.
For up to 12 Delegates
When joining us
understand the role of the first-aider, including
– the importance of preventing cross-infection;
– the need for recording incidents and actions;
– use of available equipment;
– assess the situation and circumstances in order
to act safely, promptly and effectively in an
– administer first aid to a casualty who is
unconscious (including seizure);
– administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation and
use of an automated external defibrillator;
– administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
– administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded
– administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering
– provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
(including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor
burns and scalds, small splinters).
One day, typically over six hours excluding breaks.
Learners are assessed by a practical demonstration and a multiple-choice theory test.
Students that successfully complete the training and final exam, will be awarded their Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate. Certificate.