Train the Trainer. QNUK Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) – 4 Day Classroom Course – Remote First Aid
Our popular four day intensive AET course, is ideal for those who are working or would like to work in the adult education sector, either as a tutor, teaching and need to be able to plan, prepare and provide learning in their specialist area. It is also for anyone who needs a Train the Trainer qualification that is recognised and accredited and is the foundation level of qualification required to teach & assess workplace first aid courses.
This regulated qualification that is designed to enable you to deliver training in your specialist subject, you will receive a textbook and workbook on the first day, by the end of the course you will have learned how to plan and deliver a teaching session. If you have any questions, or would like a quote for a group booking, then contact us on 01291 661 778
- Course Duration: 4 Days with allocated homework in the evenings.
- Course Location: Chepstow
- Course Price: £400 Per person when attending our centre
- Courses available at your location for groups of 6 – 12 delegates.
This is a 12 credit qualification
- Understand your own roles, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to teaching/training – (3 credits)
- Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in education and training – (6 credits)
- Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)
Who is this for?
- are not yet in a teaching role (pre-service)
- are in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role (in-service)
- want a short qualification
- have the potential to study at this level, which has the same level of demand as that of study for A-levels
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
- may have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be brought forward into this teaching qualification (known as RQF equivalents).
More information about the (AET) Award in Education and Training
When you book your place on the classroom AET course, you will be sent your joining instructions and a link to complete the initial assessment form online. When you arrive at our training centre, you will be welcomed and provided with a textbook and workbook for the course.
The course content will be delivered in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Your tutor will allocate homework each day that needs to be completed in the evening. By the end of the training you will have the confidence to prepare a session plan and deliver a training session in your specialist subject, you will also complete short peer reviews based on sessions delivered by two of your peers.
You will receive feedback for your presentation and hand in your workbook on the last day of the course.
Very occasionally a delegate cannot complete the workbook, should this be the case, you can take it home with you to complete your assignments and send your completed work back to us to be assessed. We do ask for workbooks to be returned by recorded or special delivery to make sure that all of the work you have done, is not lost in the post.
Delegates who attend this course come from a wide range of sectors from Health and Safety to Hairdressing, this course is designed to teach you how to pass the knowledge you have in your own specialist subject onto others and how to assess your students in a professional and inclusive way.
Qualification Title & Specification
- Award Details: QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Qualification Number: 601/64446/4
- Awarding Organisation: Qualifications Network UK
- IT, Maths and English skills at level two or higher
- Delegates must be aged 19+
- Completion of our online initial assessment form.