Train the Trainer. QNUK Level 3 Award in Education & Training (RQF) – 4 Day Classroom Course – Remote First Aid
Our popular four day intensive AET course, is ideal for those who are working towards or seeking to work in the adult education sector. Either as a tutor or teacher that needs to be able to plan, prepare and provide learning within their specialist area. Such areas include first aid trainers, pool lifeguard trainers and many more settings.
This training course is for anyone who requires a nationally recognised Train the Trainer qualification, that is recognised and accredited by sitting on the national qualifications framework and is the foundation level of qualification required to teach adults across the UK.
This regulated qualification is designed to enable the Tutor or Teachers to deliver training within one’s own specialist subjects. Learners joining Remote First Aid will receive their workbook on enrolling. Learners will by the end of their course have learned how to plan, prepare and deliver a teaching or training session. If you have any questions, or would like a quote for a group booking, then contact us on 01291 661 778
- Course Duration: 4 Days with allocated homework in the evenings.
- Course Location: Chepstow or clients own venue
This is a 12 credit qualification
- Understand your own roles, responsibilities and boundaries in relation to teaching/training – (3 credits)
- Understanding and using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in education and training – (6 credits)
- Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)
Who is this for?
- You are not yet in a teaching role (pre-service),
- are in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role (in-service),
- who requires an entry level short qualification,
- that holds the potential to study at this level, which has the same level of demand as that of study for A-levels,
- and who requires a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement before enrolling,
- and may have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be brought forward into this teaching qualification (known as RQF equivalents).
More information about the (AET) Award in Education and Training
When students are booked a space on our classroom AET course, they will receive joining instructions and a link to complete the initial assessment form online.
The course content will be delivered in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere by our expert tutors. Each tutor will allocate homework each day that needs to be completed in that evening. By the end of the training each learner will have the confidence to plan, prepare and deliver a training session within own specialist subject area. Students are required to complete short peer reviews based on sessions delivered by their peers.
Students receive feedback for the presentation and is part of the development portfolio of achievement.
Very occasionally a student cannot complete their workbook, should this be the case, students can take it home to complete your assignments and send your completed work back to us to be assessed. (Students are required to have completed their teaching or training observation with their peers).
Delegates who attend this course come from a wide range of sectors from Health and Safety, Hairdressing, Construction, Sports Coaching and Outdoor Instructor sectors. This nationally recognised Award in Education and Training at Level 3 course has been designed to teach suitable people how to pass their own knowledge and skills within their subject area onto others and how to train and assess one’s own students in a wholly professional and fully inclusive manner at all times.
Qualification Title & Specification
- Award Details: QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
- Qualification Number: 601/64446/4
- Awarding Organisation: Qualifications Network UK
- IT, Maths and English skills at level two or higher
- Delegates must be aged 19+
- Completion of our online initial assessment form.
£400 Per person attending our centre
Train up to six staff at your venue for £2000
Train up to 12 staff at your venue for £3000
Cannot afford the time away from the office or workplace? Then why not consider completing this training on-line as a distance learning course with us. Learners must complete all the units prior to attending the mandatory face to face classroom based peer to peer demonstration of teaching with our staff. The fees remain the same as above. learners who enrol on the above have 12 weeks to complete this training. To complete the Award learners must attend our centre in Chepstow for the peer to peer observation of teaching. These take place on the 2nd Monday of each month. Booking your teaching observation is down to each individual learner and forms part of the overall assessment of capabilities.