Train the Trainer. QNUK Level 3 Award in Moving & Handling Trainers (Emergency Services) (RQF) – 3 Day Classroom Course – Remote First Aid
Our popular three day moving & handling trainers (emergency services), is ideal for those who are working in the Emergency Services and who wish to trainer others in safer moving and handling techniques. This course is suitable for NHS & Private Ambulance Service Providers, the Fire & Rescue Services, RNLI, the Coastguard and other voluntary Rescue Services.
Employers and Duty Holders will be able to demonstrate that they comply with The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (as amended) which apply to work which involves lifting, lowering, pushing, pulling or carrying by having a competent in-house training team to cascade both knowledge and practical skills to own workforce within the Emergency Services sector.
This regulated qualification that is designed to enable your staff to deliver training in the above specialist subject area at your own place of work. If you have any questions, or would like a quote for a group booking, then contact us on 01291 661 778.
- Course Duration: 3 Days with allocated homework in the evenings and pre attendance reading by each delegate.
- Course Location: At your training sites utilising your training equipment and vehicles
- Courses available across the UK & Europe
- One trainer to eight delegates allowing for maximum support
This is a one credit qualification
- Understand your own roles and responsibilities when teaching and trainer others in moving & handling techniques within an Emergency Services Environment. (1 credit)
Who is this for?
- Emergency Services staff seeking to deliver moving and handling training to their own teams in-house. Delegates from the Ambulance, Fire & Coastguard have attended this training and Police Officers working within specialist teams as well as MOD personnel working alongside the NHS during the Covid 19 Operational Deployment.
Delegates who attend this course come from a wide range of Emergency Services sectors. This course is designed to teach you how to pass the knowledge you have in your own specialist subject onto others and how to assess your students in a professional and inclusive way.
Each delegate is required to perform a range of moving and handling tests, complete a personal training portfolio which includes completing a individual risk assessment and sit a final multi-choice exam paper. Those meeting the National Occupational standards contained with the above assessments will be awarded the Level 3 Award in Moving & Handling Trainers Emergency Services (RQF) certificate. It is strongly recommended that each trainer attends a annual refresher training CPD event annually to demonstrate competencies are being maintained and met.
Qualification Title & Specification
- Award Details: QNUK Level 3 Award in Moving & Handling Trainers (Emergency Services) (RQF)
- Qualification Number: 603/2076/X
- Awarding Organisation: Qualifications Network UK
- IT, Maths and English skills at level two or higher
- Delegates must be aged 18+
Train up to 8 staff at your UK centre for £4000
Included in the course fees are:
- Moving & Handling of People
- All training resources and exams
- On-going learner support on-course
- Organisational support regarding in-house training
- Discounted annual refresher CPD