Mental Health in the Workplace Level 3 Award
Who is this training for?
This Mental Health in the Workplace Level 3 training is for business owners, line managers and duty holders, meeting the HSE Management Standards.
How long will it take?
To complete this training delegates will complete three-hours on on-line learning followed by eight hours of classroom based learning, with our expert tutors.
- Meaning of Mental Health and Mental Ill Health
- The Components of Mental Well-being
- Risk Factors Associated with Mental Ill-health Problems
- Examples of Mental Health Problems
- How Mental Health Problems Affect Day-to-Day Living
- Social and Cultural Attitudes to Mental Illness
- Mental Health and Discrimination
- Stereotyping in Mental Health
- Impact of Stigma in Mental Ill Health
- Causes of Stress
- Signs and Symptoms of Useful and Harmful Stress
- Managing Stress
- Difference between Anxiety and Panic attack
- When is Anxiety a Mental Health Problem?
- Signs and Symptoms of Anxiety
- Symptoms of Depression and Causes
- Managing Depression Mental Health in the Workplace
- Why is Mental Health not Discussed at Work?
- What Legislation applies to Mental Health UK?
- Understanding Mental Health
- Recognising and discussing different mental ill
- Health Problems
- Mental Health and legislation
- Understanding responsibilities in the workplace under mental health
- Recognising a problem
- Supporting an employee with mental health related problems
- Promoting a healthy workplace
This qualification is assessed by completing practical simulated managerial exercises and a multiple-choice theory test.
Fees and Booking
Train up to 8 delegates at your venue for
Request a group booking here
Individuals joining us will be charged at
£275 per person
Request to join us here.
Have a larger group to train? Request a quote here.
Useful Information and Web Links
What mental health qualifications do the HSE accept, is it only mental health first aid?
The HSE has made an announcement that you do not have to just have one title to your mental health qualification. Mental health in the workplace and first aid for mental health are the same as far as the HSE are concerned. We offer three levels of course and it can be taken as online, blended or class courses nationwide.