Mental Health & Wellbeing
For up to 12 delegates
Per person joining us in Chepstow
A two-day classroom based course for Owners, managers and duty holders of all businesses in respects to meeting the HSE Management Standards 1999 with regards to managing workplace stress.
Remote First Aid Mental Health & Wellbeing
When and When?
At your venue at dates and times that suit your group.
Who should attend
For those who are 18 or over with a duty holders role in respects to worker wellbeing and worker health & safety.
- Understanding Mental Health
- Recognising and discussing different mental ill
- Health Problems
- Mental Health and legislation
- Understanding responsibilities in the workplace under mental health
- Recognising a problem
- Supporting an employee with mental health related problems
- Promoting a healthy workplace
Occupations That Use This Course
- Construction & Building
- Distribution & Transport
- Forestry & Arboreal Sector
- Equestrian Sector
- High Risk Business Activities
- Agricultural Sector
- Outdoor Activity Sector
- Security Sector
- Professional Sports
Assessment & certification
Assessment is by means of oral & written questioning and on successful completion certification is valid for three years that is endorsed by TQUK.
Price & booking
The cost of this course is £1200.00 fully inclusive, when run at your venue. This is for a group of up to 16 candidates and includes certification and a manual. There are no additional costs.