A lighter & Shorter wrap around blanket.
Made from Ultra-Light 2-layer Reflexcell™.
The Blizzard 2 Layer Compact Trauma Blanket is lightweight, compact and ideal for carrying in your rucksack, in the car or on the go.
The Blizzard 2 Layer Compact Trauma Blanket has unrivaled thermal qualities and is an effective tool for the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
- Size (vacuum packed): 17cm x 17cm x 1cm.
- Weight: approx 131 grams.
- Size (unpacked): length 1.96 metres x width 1.10 meters.
- Colour: Orange.
- Lightweight and convenient.
- Designed to wrap round the upper body.
- Aids hypothermia management
- Warmth: 5 Togs – equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Portability: the blankets compact size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: blankets can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
Blizzard bags and blankets are increasingly being chosen as standard equipment by the military,the emergency services, civil emergency planners, medical authorities, rescue teams and first aiders. The Blizzard 2 Layer Compact Trauma Blanket is ideally suited for the casual outdoor enthusiast, as an emergency aid in the car or any situation where hypothermia needs to be managed.
The Blizzard 2 Layer Compact Trauma Blanket is a revolution in thermal protection for any situation in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia.
Many walkers, climbers, cavers, canoeists, mountain rescue teams, ski mountaineers, adventure racers and others carry the bag as a safety product in case of accidents.
Motoring & Working Outdoors
The Blizzard 2 Layer Compact Trauma Blanket is an excellent piece of personal safety equipment for motorists and workers who may be stranded in remote locations and during severe weather.
Essential aid to manage hypothermia, particularly for those whose injury allows them to self-evacuate from the emergency situation or who need good upper body protection in an emergency.