A Pocket Bag Valve Mask (BVM) resuscitator that is ideal for various emergency first aid settings where resuscitation to the non-breathing patient is required alongside the space-saving factor. The Pocket BVM when unpackaged is a fully functional BVM. This BVM is ideal for those first aiders with a duty to respond, during this Pandemic, such as Outdoor Instructors, Forest School Practitioners. and those working in Remote locations.
The Pocket BVM (Bag Valve Mask) is a hand-held disposable device for manual resuscitation and emergency respiratory support for adult patients. The BVM is designed for one-time patient use but it can be re-folded for training purposes. The product is ideal in either emergency or clinical settings and replaces any standard BVM combining all components and operational capabilities into one compact unit.
- Includes bag, mask, 02 inlet with reservoir bag
- Pocket size and easy to store
- Single-use eliminates cross contamination
- Requires minimum pressure for compression and quickly recovers shape
- Quick to deploy
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
Connections for clinical settings:
- Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D.
- Patient connector: outside – 22mm male, inside – 15mm female
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male