– Advanced head manikin
– Electronic switch to select Adult or Child settings, reduces your operating cost
– Practice head tilt and Jaw thrust
– Demonstrate OP insertion and removal by removing the airway valve and allowing for teaching of BVM technique
– Hygienic airway system
– Reports on speed and compression quality
– Gives speed and compression separate bar chart
– Complete with carrying bag which also acts as kneeling mat
– Easy to change lungs
– Air from the lungs vents out of the back of the head to prevent infection risk
– Add more faces so each student has a different face that you can easily clean, reduces a trainers environmental impact, by reducing plastic use.
– The latex-free skin is easily wiped clean, making them ideal to use during AED Training.
– 2 Year Warranty as standard.
Simple Set Up – No Apps required
Each manikin comes with its own feedback device that connects to the manikin via bluetooth. The set up is easy, simply turn on the device and press down on the manikin chest to pair them, then you are ready to go. The device provides information on speed and depth of compression and release, giving you and your students results that are easy to read.
This manikin makes delivering training more fun and more informative without the hassle of asking students to download apps to their phones or mobile devices and complies with the required standards when teaching Healthcare Professionals CPR training as required by their regulators.
Teach more than CPR & AED
The Plus Manikin can also be used to demonstrate and practice the use of OP airways and it has a valve system that lets exhaled air vent through the back of the head, providing additional infection control and allows you to change the lungs after each course rather than between students.
These lightweight and Latex-free manikins are available with or without a bag or as a four pack that is available with a large carry holdall. The Plus manikin is also available in a kit designed for instructors which includes 3 adult/child manikins and 3 infant manikins in a wheeled bag.
This manikin can be used with face shields or the face skin can be changed between students, this is quick and easy (and environmentally friendly option meeting our environmental promise ) and the added benefit is that in the long-term this can be more cost effective as they can be washed easily after each course and re-used. Packs of face skins are available for all manikins, for more information see our dedicated accessories and spares page here.
The latex-free skin is easily wiped clean, making them ideal to use during AED Training.
Two Year Warranty as standard