The FRED easyport plus Semi-Automatic is extremely easy to use. Its outstanding weight of only 780 g and its small size combined with greatest functionality.
The FRED easyport plus semi-automatic AED with its grey cover
requires the rescuer’s confirmation to deliver a shock.
An ECG curve can be displayed on the large LCD colour screen.
Suitable for all first responders including Paramedic’s, Event Doctors and First Aiders.
- Metronome and real-time CPR feedback on
- The ARGUS LifePoint® sensor provides accurate guidance for effective chest compressions
- Suitable for all environments: automatically adjusts the large colour LCD screen’s brightness
- Intuitive paediatric mode, while using the same electrodes as for adults
- Data transmission via Bluetooth or USB
- Regular self-tests ensure its operability, signalling its status with the flashing on/off button
- FRED easyport plus is operational with both primary or rechargeable batteries for even more flexibility
Most SCHILLER defibrillators feature the sophisticated Multipulse Biowave technology. This patented defibrillation waveform is pulsed at high frequency. It consists of two phases of current flowing in opposite directions (biphasic). The Multipulse Biowave technology ensures an effective and safe defibrillation shock while minimising damage to the myocardium.
The Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Team, utilise these light, but effective AED’s within the terrain they operate in, taking casualty care to the patients side. Read more….