- Fluid Resistant
- High filtration efficacy acc. to EN 14683:2019, Type II R Fluid Resistant.
- Registered with the MHRA
- Produced in accordance with MDR 2017/745
- Class 1 Medical Device- Non Sterile
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed for hygiene purposes (50 masks wrapped in 5 packs of 10 masks)
- Latex Free
- 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip.
- Mask Size- 180mm x 90mm (ear loops are 180mm)
ALL raw materials purchased within the UK & EU