Our sole aim is to deliver the best quality First Aid and pre-hospital medical training currently available, anywhere.
How do we validate this and what is your assurance that this is what you are getting?
External Accreditation is the now accepted as the norm for Quality Assurance as it provides an objective mechanism for the assurance of quality and standards, since the 2013 changes to first aid in the workplace accreditation. Accreditation can be via a range of pathways, such as Trade Bodies, Awarding Organisations or In-House delivery. Which ever route is selected all have to follow the same principles of quality assurance.
It is important that at higher levels of training there is some form of standardisation for employers and customers to recognise, as such, our First Responder course is externally accredited by Training Qualification United Kingdom (TQUK).
Since the 2013 changes to the First Aid at Work accreditation process we have been delivering our First Aid at Work, Emergency First Aid at Work as an accredited trade partner of ProTrainings. Additionally our Outdoor Pursuits First Aid & Forest Schools First Aid align with the IOL Statement at Band 3 Level.
Delivering courses that are externally assured:
- Makes us 100% accountable for everything we are doing to you the client.
- Allows us the flexibility to tailor courses to clients needs by working with our awarding & trade body partners.
- Allows us to move with current changes in best practice by working with our awarding and trade partners.
So how do we maintain quality with external accreditation?
The content of our courses are cross-matched to leading UK and international advisory bodies including:
- International Liaison Committee On Resuscitation
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care
- Joint Royal Colleges Ambulance Liaison Committee
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence