By law we are obliged to tell you how we do business in regards to selling goods and or services to you. If you are purchasing a seat on one of our open training courses or making a group booking for a course delivery, your rights are made know to you via our Booking Terms & condition page. These maybe read in full here.
We have to provide purchasers of goods and services that we sell on-line via our on-line SHOP additional information, outlining your rights under the Distance Selling Rules. Below we outline the key areas for you under these Rules.
- Buyers will see a pay now or cart button to pay for their goods.
- How much delivery costs are
- How to place your order
- Customers may amended or correct their order at any stage in the on-line purchase route
- Customers can download, store and reproduced these terms and conditions
- Email Address for queries regarding any sales or goods can be made to email@example.com
- Information regarding each item we offer for sale is clearly displayed in our Shop pages
- We offer some digital items for sale, mainly E-books, each page will display the current length of access.
- VAT is included in all sales prices displayed. We are a non VAT registered business.
- All goods purchased will be delivered within 30 days or as otherwise agreed.
- All sales will be made in English
Exception rule: The above rules do not apply to goods or services costing £42 or less. However we maintain a policy that we will follow the above rules for consistent clarity to our customers.