Sales of Goods & Services
By law* we are obliged to tell you how we do business in regards to selling goods and or services to you. If you are purchasing a seat on one of our open training courses or making a group booking for a course delivery, your rights are made known to you via our Booking Terms & Conditions page. These maybe read in full here.
We have to provide purchasers of goods and services that we sell on-line via our on-line SHOP additional information, outlining your rights under the Distance Selling Rules. Purchasers may download, store and reproduced these terms and conditions.
Below we outline the key areas for purchasers under these Rules.
- Shoppers will see a pay now or cart button to pay for their goods,
- how much delivery costs are,
- how to place their order,
- purchasers may amended or correct their order at any stage in the on-line purchase route,
- information regarding each item we offer for sale is clearly displayed in our Shop pages,
- where we offer digital items for sale, mainly E-books, each sales page will display the current length of access,
- all goods purchased will be delivered within 30 days or as otherwise agreed.
- all sales will be made in English,
- the prices displayed included VAT. We are a non VAT registered business
Any queries regarding a on-line purchase of goods maybe be made to 24 hours 7 days a week to firstname.lastname@example.org our normal responses usually are Monday to Fridays from 8am to 8pm only.
Exception rule*: The above rules do not apply to goods or services costing £42 or less. However we maintain a policy that we will follow the above rules for consistent clarity to our customers where possible.
Call us on 01291 661 778 for more information
Our team are on hand to help with any queries, so don’t hesitate to call
Or if you prefer drop us a message below