Delivering Training (RQF) at Level 3
Two day course leading to the HABC Award in Delivering Training
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring, and motivating people. Whether you’re an experienced training deliverer, or whether you find yourself in at the deep end developing and delivering training material from scratch – our aim is to teach you how to present in a way that will make training interesting, enjoyable and highly effective.
Who is this qualification for?
The Delivering Training qualification will provide a sound basis to help those seeking to get into teaching others, using prepared teaching materials.
For up to 12 Delegates
When joining us
There are no formal requirements, but learners will need to demonstrate a good standard of English and Mathematics at level 3 or higher on booking.
Occupations that use this qualification?
- Outdoor Instructors, wishing to teach simple skills
- Gym & Climbing Centre staff, responsible for centre user inductions
- Construction site managers responsible for Health & Safety Inductions
- Store Managers responsible for on-site health & safety training
- Security Managers responsible for health, safety and welfare training
- Supervisors responsible for site inductions
- Anyone responsible for inductions within the workplace
How long will it take?
Learners can achieve this qualification over two straight days totalling 16 hours including breaks.
Our tutors have an informal, practical, hands-on approach, and it doesn’t matter what kind of training you have to deliver, this programme is all about giving you the skills and confidence to do it well! Content includes:
- Preparing for training delivery
- Selection of delivery methods and resources to meet the needs of the subject and of the learners
- Preparing a simple timed plan
- Selection of delivery strategies
- Training material and resources
- Using assessment strategies during delivery
- Training delivery evaluation and feedback
- Future improvement
This qualification is assessed by leaners producing two simple timed session plans, delivery of the two sessions lasting 20 minutes each and completing a self-evaluation report.
Learners completing this training may wish to consider enhancing and developing their training skills in to the nationally recognised Level 3 Award in Education & Training or the Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training that we offer.
Call us on 01291 661 778 for more information
Our team are on hand to help with any queries, so don’t hesitate to call
Or if you prefer drop us a message below