There are no specific entry requirements for this Education & Training qualification; however, there is a considerable amount of written work to be completed. This will involve learners reading supplied reference books, researching specific topics, applying theory to practical scenarios and demonstrating knowledge and understanding through written work. Therefore, candidates for this course should have a good standard of written and verbal communications skills and be prepared to undertake a considerable amount of evening study. Learners must be aged 19+.
Who should attend?
For those requiring a Level 3 generic instructor qualification.
Where and When?
At your venue at dates to suit your group, Or individuals may enrol on to our Cardiff open dates.
Cardiff Open Dates
Monday 15th November to Friday 19th November 2021 (FULL)
Monday 13th December to Friday 17th December 2021 (2 SPACES)
Friday 7th to Sunday 9th January & Saturday 15 & Sunday 16th January 2022
For up to 6 delegates
When joining us
Fees include all training, learning materials, assessments and ongoing support on course.
The course is run as five straight days with evening work.
- The roles and responsibilities of a teacher in education
- Relationships between different professionals in education and training
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches to meet the needs of learners
- Creating a safe and supportive learning environment that engages and motivates their learners
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of inclusive teaching and learning
- Reflecting on their own previous/current levels of experience, practice and skills
- Identify different types and methods of assessment
Assessment & certification
The course is assessed by completing a series of assignments, including a 30 minute micro-teach.
This course is certificated by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance.